Saturday, July 5, 2008

Me again!

>Can't believe! Already one and a half month since I threw myself into the form 6's journey.Haha~...this is reality. After many 'huge projects' pass through my 6 months holiday, I finally be stick on this journey. I really feel comfortable now even there are many homeworks that waiting me to do. I TOTALLY feel that I back to my passed study life,but this feeling make me calm.Because of this feeling can't stay longer ,so I MUST be independent. WAhahaha~.. I know! I know what you all want to say!! Everyone who know me also say that it is quite hard. But nothing is easy in this world. Isn't? ( Hehe, nothing to say le. )

>Long time no online, everything become so strange, mail box full till out of service, I EVEN NOT SURE how to communicate in msn, maybe all my chit-chat friends forget about me ==.== . I want to make a anouncement here : [ OHYA, MY FRIENDS!I'M IN APPEAR OFFLINE FREQUENTLY,CAN LEAvE STH TO ME EVEN CAN'T SEE ME ONLINE^^-weird- ] Today not so free, but so lazy revise the pengajian am(but teacher going to test us), maybe after typing this I change to biology, more interestinG.

>From Monday to Friday, I driving to school now. At first, quite fresh to do so, but now I feel boring and tired. Maybe it is my personality, do everything can't longer than 3 minutes, IF NOT...... Plus, there were a crazy thing happened yesterday : I really don't know the motorbike gone through my car side, I SWEAR! But unfortunately to me and the Malay guy, my car KISS his motorbike and I CAN SURE THAT my car not even LOVE him. So pity, I'm alone and I not dare to get down the car or say sorry to him.
After all, he looks angry and stared on me, whereas, I don't know what to do and totally freeze. Finally,a few minutes I think, he just gone away. HO! I really afraid that he will knock my car window and ask me to get down. How I know who you are? However after I back to my home, I feel quite sorry to the guy. Sorry for everything.

>That's all for today. Going to revise something now.^^


Have a nice day Comments hi5

No comments:

Post a Comment