Thursday, May 15, 2008

AgAIN the power of two?

Emo Comments For Hi5


>Today is the fourth day for my form 6's journey.I'm not sure wheather how is it in the end but I wish to do well in my STPM. Can this wish comes true in the end all depend to myself. This is the 'law' of the life and I believe that.


>Today I drove back from the school, once I step into my house, my mum told me that she knew something more about form 6 since she talk to her friend which has a daughter just graduated STPM from my school too. Her friend said that its not too hard as what the form 6 seniors and teachers told us. In addition, she just said that mostly the teachers don't teach much and always encourage the students revision by their own. That's why her daughter every subjects went for tuition and she said that her daughter depends on tuition and got 3.50 in her STPM.


>Every form 6 students are bringing their heart fearfully when taking the exam. No one can run away from this particular process. Although it is awful[maybe], but no one can judge the standard point to measure its hardness. Maybe is my stupid personality make me blur all the time. I should set up my mind to be a stable character.


>I should remind myself again and again that this is my choice and I want to get through it. Maybe I really over reacting when heard all of the bad things about this exam. But I know that, if I can get through all the thick text books and having the exam, I will be satisfy all over my life. Actually why I blogging in english, that's all because I want to be good in my english test. Try my best.^-^


>So, what I going to do now is work hard but don't stress up myself too fast. Ok! This 1.5 years journey might make me to grow up soon. Hope to see me soon!


>Oh ya, today the temporary class teacher has brang us the list of names in three classes in form 6 science stream. I'm in 6AS2 and there has many old friends in the same class even my standard 6 old-old friend. I need to sleep well to start my hard work, see ya.


To BE COntinue....



1.~Tomorrow is a mystery. But do we really know a great deal more about the past?~


2.~It's a Truth too oft' forgot. Your pain, no matter how real, is but a small drop in an ocean of misery.


3.~Taking risks is a part of living. And every day, we make choices that either insure our safety - or our fulfillment.~

2 comments:

  1. congrats girl...hope u really had gone through this stupid problem that had make u confuse for so so so long time...all the best in f6...hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck! Hope you do well. And I believe that you are showing the correct attitude.

    By the way, can you hire an English tuition teacher/tutor? Try writing out essays every week and let him or her correct your grammar. Also, sit for the 1119 English test and try to get a good score for your MUET.

    If you get good results for STPM and improve your English, you can try applying to Singapore universities like NTU, NUS or SMU.

    ReplyDelete