Tuesday, May 13, 2008

AGain...ScaRy?

>Today is the second day of the orientation of form 6. I have suddenly no confident and start struggling about my 'power' to handle this toughest exam in the world. Do you know that? Today when we have a talk with the upper six senior, i had informed that there were only 3 of them in the class had passed the chemistry exam. Hello?! not score, is pass only! Plus I want to say that, all of them are smart students even though score many As in their SPM. Once the senior told us that news, many of my friends wish to and going to change from science stream to art stream!


>So on, few of my friends and I went to see our school counsellor, the one who I feel can set my mind at rest. We had told her everything that we are worrying and confusing about our future. I had no idea and I just throw all my mind out to the counsellor. I like to draw, love to draw whatever I want. Previously, I had stop struggling between design and biology since I came here. I extreamly agree that I am the person who easy influenced by anyone in my life. A stupid anti-form 6 mind has 'pop' up. Counsellor teacher told us to clam down and think where will we be after 10 years, imagine it and you will know. Every way will be the way. I know that, but we must choose also! Everytime I talk about this, my tears just fill up my eyes, once they are no space to stay, they will just drop off. I don't like to drop off my tears! However, once the counsellor or my mum ask me that what I think, it just out of my control.


>Why some people take what they need and want confidently? When I ask them the reason, they only will say "love it lo, no special reason." All of those people no wonder who is he/she, they are my idols, someone that I greatly admired. After talk to counsellor, my friends know that I had register multimedia design and came here for form 6. They said that I have the potential to draw because they saw my drawing before. I am so happy to hear that but why I came here, is my choice and I had decided it just a few day before school had started. Maybe that's me but I don't wish to have this personality. Like to do all things in last few minute, even last time I gone for SAM and end up with withdrew from the college or filled up the registration form for multimedia design even paid the money and end up with going to form 6. What a pity girl, don't know what she need. Hey girl, what you do today might change the life in the future, but no one know where will we be in the future. [who don't know?]


>I had received one of my friend going to change to art stream just now. Can I stand for the difficulty of the form 6 life? That will be a unknown for now. Tell also nobody will believes that I had drop off many tears against this stupid issue even today came back from school I am still 'raining' when talking to my mum till I had a nap. I don't want be the stupid one that will only create flood. How could I do?

>The only conclusion that I can make now is I have no confident to respect my decision all the time, not brave enough or not dare to fight the hardness part, just like I felt that study multimedia design hard find any job or no way to go`study form 6 will suffering me and may end up with something unpredictable.

>This will be my big 'teapot' in my life I think. Hope to get well soon from this pity 'choice's sick'.
I just want a nice dream and hope it comes true.


Happy Birthday Comments




3 comments:

  1. my pity dear friend...
    dun confuse n dun scare
    my mom told me "road is create by people", u r clever girl...so dun scare when u fight wif future
    when i choose multimedia design i also dunno what will happen with my future,but with friend's support,i noe i can face whatever happen.
    hope u will get back ur confidence soon
    ALways remember that im ur friend...i will support u whatever u choose~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand that Form Six is really tough. But you are overreacting. Have confidence in yourself and do not cry over the slightest thing. How does crying help? Think about it - many people have gotten through stpm. You will to.

    Alternatively, can your parents afford to send you overseas? If you are so scared to do Form Six, perhaps you can do the SAM and go study in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tempinis:
    yA,cry can't solve any problem! If I so scared to do form 6, I think I will have the same reaction when facing the SAM too. I think I just need to learn independent and find out my lost confidence.Thanks a lot.

    xiao jun:
    Thank you so much. I always remember you! Don't worry, I'm in the process to break down the 'wall' in front of me.

    ReplyDelete